YOUR FIRST 7 DAYS
Woohoo!! So, you should have completed your 48 Hour Checklist and completed your Game Plan appointment with your sponsor. Let's move into ACTION to get you LAUNCHED!
The five main things to focus on this week are:
1) Putting together a Daily Task List
2) Your Launch Party
3) Booking your first parties
4) Continuing to Network and Invite others to join
CREATE YOUR DAILY TASK LIST
The key to success is CONSISTENT & DAILY action.
Decide every day to do 5-6 things to build up your business in all the important areas:
* following up
* offering the opportunity
To launch strong with your business you want to do a few things:
1) Hold an online launch party
2) Hold an in person event (either in person home party or a one-on-one)
3) Collect outside orders from friends and family
4) If financially able, order 6 Epic Mascaras to keep on hand and sell on the go (cash & carry)
HOW TO SET UP A FACEBOOK GROUP
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PARTY LINK
HOW TO RUN YOUR LAUNCH EVENT
DO YOUR 2ND FB LIVE:
UNBOX YOUR KIT. When you receive your kit -- Open it LIVE. If you're feeling shy about going live on your public wall (although we HIGHLY recommend it) - at least go live in your Launch Party Group.
Watch the video below to see HOW to effectively share your kit!
BOOK 5 PARTIES
The MOST successful presenters book 5-6 parties in their first week of the business! All it takes is ASKING! Make a goal to ask 30-35 people to host a Beauty Bash / Beauty Bootcamp / Makeup Class . etc .
HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST HOSTESSES (10 min)
YOUR FIRST GOALS
1) Reach 125 PRS and get QUALIFIED
2) Reach 250 PRS and get your Younique Debit Card
3) Reach 500 PRS & 5 party links to get your first Fast Start Level
4) Reach 1000 PRS and promote to Yellow status and get a 5% commission pay raise
ASSIGNMENTS THIS WEEK:
1) Start your Launch Party Group Online
2) Schedule a Launch Event in PERSON
3) Reach out to 30 people about booking a Party
4) Add to your Contact List (fill out all 100 spots)
5) Do your 2nd Facebook Live to show off your kit.
New Presenter, Now What? (10 min)